We’re so proud to have a community that comes to us and asks, “How can we help?” As you know, there’s no short answer to that. It involves each of us paying attention, speaking out, and committing to do our part to change the world to reflect the justice and racial equality we all want to see. We want to raise children who understand that, in no uncertain terms, Black Lives Matter. So, thank you for asking.
We’re organizing a community fundraiser, and a percentage of profits will be donated to organizations dedicated to fighting racial injustice. We will feature listings from shops who want to donate a portion of their profits to these organizations, and Kidizen will match any donation to (up to $10K total). Please signup by emailing us at email@example.com
Here are the details:
- Sign up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shop name.
- A featured banner in our mobile app will link to all listings from participating shops.
- You can choose the % of your profits you’d like to donate and to which organization your proceeds will be directed. We’d like you to add this to your Kidizen profile bio, so buyers know what their purchase has supported.
- You can opt-out by contacting us anytime during the fundraiser.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that your donation reaches your chosen fund.
- Please let us know how much you raised and where it went when it’s all over by taking a screenshot of your donation receipt and sending it to email@example.com (so we can match it!).
- The fundraiser will take place from 6/4 to 6/14. You’ll have until 6/21 to send us your donation receipts.
We have compiled a list of recommended organizations to consider HERE. Kidizen will be spreading our donations across these funds.