We’re excited to announce a number of improvements we’ve made to the listing and selling process that will make the experience so much better for everyone on Kidizen! In short, we have a new payment system that is seamlessly integrated into the Kidizen app. Don’t worry, you'll still have the option to pay with PayPal! The difference is that as a seller, you will be able to keep funds in your Kidizen account as Kid Bucks, and then use these funds to either make purchases or cashout.
The biggest difference you’ll notice when listing is that you will use the "Estimate Shipping Cost" to determine how much to add to the list price to cover shipping (instead of it automatically being added). When you make a sale, you will need to manually purchase a shipping label. For your convenience, we are offering an easy way for you to purchase a label through Kidizen. The label will be emailed to you after you purchase it (it will no longer be automatically emailed to you as soon as a buyer makes a purchase from you).
What this means for you as a seller is:
- You can now set bundle discounts!
- You (and your buyers!) will be able to save on shipping costs when you sell multiple items in a single order
- You can keep a balance on Kidizen (Kid Bucks), that you can spend or cashout to your bank
- You’ll be able to change your shipping option after a sale occurs if you under- or over-estimated the weight when listing
- Kidizen will be able to provide perks and incentives to help boost sales
- Kidizen can assist and mediate any issues you experience
Other changes to note include:
- In order to receive a shipping label after you make a sale, you will be prompted to purchase a label from Kidizen
- You will receive payment when the tracking number shows that the order has shipped
- Buyers will be able to make purchases using a credit card, Paypal, or their Kid Bucks balance
For more details, please see the Changes to the Listing & Selling Process FAQ. Thank you in advance for your patience during this transition. We also thank you for allowing us to continually improve the Kidizen experience as the needs of our community evolve.