Kidizen is dedicated to providing a safe and trustworthy marketplace so that both buyers and sellers can conduct transactions with confidence. The following outlines the Kidizen Protection that is guaranteed to all buyers and seller:
- Shipping Guarantee: When a seller purchases their shipping label through Kidizen, and the shipment is lost in transit, Kidizen will cover the costs of the refund to the buyer. The tracking number will need to show that the order was shipped (i.e. scanned by the post office) and that it was not delivered to its destination. Kidizen Protection does not apply if tracking shows the item arrived at its destination. If the seller purchases shipping on their own, then the seller will be responsible for contacting USPS (or other carrier they have used) in order to receive a refund.
- Dispute Mediation: Kidizen mediates disputes if the buyer feels that the items are not as described and the buyer and seller are not able to agree upon a solution. If the order in question contains a reserved listing, it must contain photos of the items sold in the reserved listing as well as a mention of what items were sold in the reserved listing description. If neither exist, Kidizen will automatically rule for the buyer.
- Fraud Protection: Kidizen closely tracks buyers who file multiple disputes in order to protect sellers from buyers who may attempt to file false claims in order to receive refunds.
- Shipping Guarantee: Buyers have the option to request a refund if the tracking shows the order never shipped after 7 days. If the tracking shows the order shipped but did not arrive at its destination, Kidizen will also issue a full refund. See Kidizen's Return Policy for more details.
- Order Satisfaction: Kidizen requires sellers to issue refunds if the item received is not as described. If the seller is unwilling to issue a refund, Kidizen will mediate the dispute in order to provide an acceptable resolution. Items must be in the same condition as received.
- Dispute Mediation: Kidizen mediates disputes if the buyer feels that the items are not as described and the buyer and seller are not able to agree upon a solution.
- Fraud Protection: Kidizen closely monitors sellers who fail to ship and/or ship items not as described. In addition, all financial information is encrypted, and is not shared with the seller.