How can we help?

Buying and Selling on Kidizen


A US address and a US internet provider (also known as an IP address) are required in order to buy and sell on Kidizen. Currently Kidizen supports shipping within the US and its territories as well as APO and other US military addresses. We are unable to support international shipments at this time, but hope to be able to expand our capabilities into other countries in the future! 

Have more questions? Submit a request