Earth Month RE+NEW Challenge
To celebrate Earth Month, we are challenging you to design and create an upcycled item using kids’ preloved or rescued clothing that can be used by you, given as a gift, or donated. We’ve passed along traded-in Tea Collection items that are not able to be resold to a few very creative upcyclers, to show you how they upcycled their Tea Collection clothing in order to spark your own ideas so follow our Instagram and TikTok accounts this month to get inspired! And of course, we’ve got prizes - Ist, 2nd, and 3rd prizes to be exact.
How to enter:
- Create your own upcycled item using your own kids’ clothing (any brand) or you can purchase a preloved Tea Collection rescue bundles’ off of Kidizen. You can purchase them here. (These have sold out)
- Post a video or photo of your creation (and how you did it is even better!) on Kidizen (post to my feed and add the hashtag #kidizenrenewchallenge) & either TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook to enter to win prizes.
- Tag BOTH Tea Collection and Kidizen in your photo or video. Make sure to add the hashtag #kidizenrenewchallenge
- Contest runs April 3rd-30th, 2023. Winners chosen on 5/1/2023.
Influencers + Kidizen will choose winners by voting on the top upcycled entries on 5/1
- 1st Prize: $100 to Kidizen, $100 to Tea Collection
- 2nd Prize: $50 to Kidizen, $50 to Tea Collection
- 3rd Prize: $25 to Kidizen, $25 to Tea Collection
- Winning videos reposted by Kidizen + Tea on IG/Tiktok on 5/1
Learn more HERE.