Kidizen offers the option to purchase a label directly through the Kidizen app in order to make the shipping process easier and more convenient. In addition, there are a number of other benefits to purchasing a label through Kidizen, including the following:
- The pricing is similar to, and in some cases, better than what you'll find elsewhere. You can find more info on how our rates compare to PayPal and USPS® here.
- If the package is shipped but does not arrive at it's destination, Kidizen will cover the cost to refund the buyer. Find more info about Kidizen Buyer and Seller protection here.
- All shipping label options include tracking, and the tracking number is automatically sent to the buyer.
- No need to enter a shipping address. All of the data entry is done for you.
- Pricing does not vary based on zone, so you know exactly how much shipping will cost when you list.
- Purchasing a label only requires a few taps and you're done!
You can find a step-by-step guide to purchasing a label here.
Don't want to buy a Kidizen label?
If you would like to purchase your own postage outside of Kidizen (via USPS, UPS, Fedex, or another major carrier), you may do that instead. Just be sure that you enter the tracking number on the order screen so that your buyer can keep up and you can get paid!