Kidizen offers the option to purchase a label directly through the Kidizen app in order to make the shipping process easier and more convenient. In addition, there are a number of other benefits to purchasing a label through Kidizen, including the following:
- The pricing is similar to, and in some cases, better than what you'll find elsewhere.
- If the package is shipped but does not arrive at its destination, Kidizen will cover the cost to refund the buyer. Find more info about Kidizen Buyer and Seller protection here.
- All shipping label options include tracking, and the tracking number is automatically sent to the buyer.
- No need to enter a shipping address. All of the data entry is done for you.
- Pricing does not vary based on zone, so you know exactly how much shipping will cost when you list.
- Purchasing a label only requires a few taps and you're done!
You can find a step-by-step guide to purchasing a label here.
Don't want to buy a Kidizen label?
If you would like to purchase your own postage outside of Kidizen (via USPS, UPS, Fedex, or another major carrier), you may do that instead. Just be sure that you enter the tracking number at the bottom of the order detail screen so that your buyer can keep up and you can get paid!
Purchasing Postage at the Post Office:
Whether you purchase your postage at the counter or at a self-service kiosk, you should receive a tracking number so long as you are purchasing Parcel postage.
If you select the First Class Large Envelope option instead of Parcel, you will not receive a tracking number, and tracking is required for all Kidizen orders. Please also keep in mind that while the item may fit in an envelope, the shipment may be subject to postage due if it is deemed a package, and not a flat (i.e. more than 3/4" thick), during transit. And buyers are not happy customers when they have to pay additional postage when receiving their order!
Note: If you are paying less that $2.60 for postage at the Post Office, this is one warning sign that you are not purchasing Parcel postage.
Oops. Already Shipped?
If you've already shipped an order and it does not have tracking, please reach out to Support for additional assistance.